Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Welcome to my Blog!



 HELLO EVERYONE!

   So I have been sitting on this idea for a while but I definitely got a huge inspiration from my friend Jenna who has her own wonderful blog right here: https://beautybyjennalyn.com/ Jenna has written some very informative pieces on both high end and drugstore beauty brands. I find that she has almost always been on par with my taste in makeup and skin care and has recommended to me many of my favorite brands that I use today. Yes, we are avid Ulta and Sephora shoppers as well as online hauling. Our eyes are always on the look out for the best bang for your buck. I too want to go through and try some things out of my own collection and move on from there. 

   A little about myself:
I'm 25 years old and I live in thee most expensive part of the world which is the San Francisco Bay Area. Here it's a culture unto it's own and an industry thriving on student loans and broken dreams. I myself have had numerous crappy retail jobs and on and off in college for the better part of six years now. In this time I have only found a few things that make me happy.
  • My dearly departed feline friend whom I had since I was seven years of age. His name was Soy Sauce and he was the most perfect kitty in the whole world to me.
  • My boyfriend whom I love and have happily been with for almost three years now.
  • Cars. My Car, your car, all cars. I'm currently going to school to be a Mechanic (Yeah odd right? Cause isn't this supposed to be a beauty blog?)
  • And of course Makeup. I love Makeup. Maybe almost a little too much.
  •  
   It's made me so extremely happy though to have a creative outlet. Of course my first YouTuber was NikkiTutorials then I discovered GlamLifeGuru (Tati Westbrook), Laura Lee, Manny MUA, Jeffree Star, Patrick Starrr, Kathleen Lights and much more. I'm obsessed with the tutorials and the glam and it's such a good outlet for when you don't feel beautiful or you don't feel like you can be yourself. Makeup is almost a language and it's nice when you can speak it with many others because in a way you almost feel connected.
   And maybe I will inspire one of you to do the same. Let me know with some feedback maybe what you'd like to see in these reviews and opinions. Because lets face it...it's all opinion. I'm not a professional makeup artist, a cosmetologist, scientist, celebrity or anyone really. I'm plain Jane ordinary, me. So I hope that my word is taken at best.

Links Below are all the YouTubers I mentioned:

NikkiTutorials
Tati Westbrook
Laura Lee
Manny MUA
Jeffree Star
Patrick Starrr
Kathleen Lights

   If you aren't already subscribed go ahead and click on the links via name. I highly recommend Tati Westbrook. Tati is my girl and I always take what she says seriously in terms of beauty and she's just amazing to watch. 

Also don't forget to follow me on instagram and stay up to date with my daily!

@ohhaymisskay

#staybeatiful
xoxo
Kar

No comments:

Post a Comment